Thursday 3rd September 10.00-12.00
Register [name & email] for zoom link here:
Get equipped with understanding key health and safety issues at work, your rights and how to protect them.
- Learn more about how the Risk Assessment process and how to check and understand safety measures in place
- Find out how to protect yourself with the individual ‘Covid age’ self-assessment
- Learn more about GUCU’s I Object workload campaign.
- Join GUCU H&S officers and exec online to raise concerns and ask questions
- brief intros and contexts (15mins)
- Key pieces of legislation and UCU national policies (10mins)
- Global health standards (5mins)
- Key documents from both College and GUCU – decoding them (20mins)
- (5min toilet / screen break)
- Hearing from members ‘surgery’ (45mins)
- Wrap-up (10mins)
Thursday 3 Sept, 10am-12noon.
Please register in advance for zoom link and to help us understand attendance levels: