Download a poster for the branch meeting
Come join the discussion on the UCU Pay and Equality ballot
The national pay and equality dispute ballot is now open and runs until 19 October. The employers have made a ‘final’ offer of 2% at a time when inflation is at 2.4% and we are facing higher pensions contributions. These cuts come on top of years of pay awards that have failed to keep up with the cost of living. The national ballot asks members to vote on taking strike action and action short of a strike. GUCU is campaigning for a yes vote.
- Thinking about how to vote?
- Already voted and want to build the campaign?
- Have questions about:
- The figures behind the latest pay claim
- How the pay campaign relates to the pensions dispute
- What forms of action will be most effective
- How this campaign relates to the fight against casualisation, workload and the gender pay gap
- Come along and discuss with your colleagues.
All members welcome. Not a member yet? Join: https://www.ucu.org.uk/join